Tasty Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Meal Prep Lunch Boxes are the easiest way to make sure you are ready for the work week ahead. Served with brown rice and grilled vegetables, it’s a balanced meal!
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame seed, more to garnish
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 small bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- white rice, cooked
1. In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
3. Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
4. Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
5. Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
6. Split the rice, vegetables, and chicken evenly between 4 containers. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onion. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.