This recipe is so easy and so quick to whip up especially when you’re feeling a little peckish. It’s a delicious taste that has a yummy creamy texture that is sure to please the senses. This one is a lovely treat for the kids and will be enjoyed by all the family, so make it and enjoy the results.
3 fresh eggs
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Raw soy sauce
Proper amount of sesame oil
2. Prepare boil water
3. Add salt and pour water slowly and stir the liquid in one direction. Put the containers aside for around 5 minutes to remove any bubble inside and then cover them.
4. Use a filter to move the impurities so that you can get the tender taste.
5. Cover each bowl with plastic wrap.
6. Put the tarts in a steamer for 15 minutes.
7. Transfer the containers out;pour some sesame oil on each and garnish chopped spring onion on top.
the steamed time of the egg custard should be adjusted according to your container-the height of the custard. For example if you are using a wide deep plate, then only 7 to 8 minutes are needed.
You can add replace some water with milk to make milk steamed egg if you like.