Quick and Easy Chinese Noodle Soup
A delicious soup with plenty of vibrant flavors that's made all in one pot. Once you try this recipe, you’ll never go back to the packaged soups again!
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 green onions finely sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium dark Soy Sauce
- 4 oz Dried Chinese noodles of your choice
- 4 leaves Bok Choy/pak choi sliced
- In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the green onions, Bok Choy or Chinese greens, soy sauces, oyster sauce & the noodles.
- Reduce the heat and cook according to noodle package instructions (just until tender). Serve hot