Pan fried salt and pepper chicken wings
Chicken wing is one of my favorite foods. I remember during my childhood when meat was scarce, when my grandma and my mom cooked chicken they always saved the chicken wings for me. This is a very simple but tender and tasty wings, you can try it at your kitchen.
- 18 chicken wing mid-sections
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Ground Sichuan pepper
- Rinse chicken wings under water and pat dry. Place chicken wings in a container. well in a bowl . Add the salt and Sichuan pepper mixture over the chicken wings. Mix well , cover with the lid and marinate for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry
- A non-stick pan on medium-high heat, arrange the wings in pan . Non-stick pan prevents the wings sticking to the surface, no cooking oil is need for cooking. Cook for 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Turn over the wings and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the wings are just cooked. Transfer cooked chicken wings into a serving plate.