Alright, let’s talk Choux Pastry. Also known as Pâte à Choux. if you’re looking for some tips to make Perfect Choux Pastry to use in profiteroles, eclairs and etc., then you’re in the right place!
- Butter 80G
- Powdered sugar 55G
- Low-gluten flour (sifted) 100G
- Milk 170G
- Unsalted butter 75G
- White sugar 1G
- Low-gluten flour (sifted) 105G
- 3 eggs
1. (making meringue first) butter softening mixed powdered sugar
2. Mix butter and powdered sugar to the delicate
3. Add low-gluten flour to 2, turn up from the bottom, press down, mix until evenly no powder
4. Use a fresh-keeping bag to shape, according to the size of the puff you made, form a cylindrical shape, put it in the refrigerator to make him strong, easy to cut, too hard.
5. (Now start making puffs, start preheating the oven) Mix milk, butter and sugar
6. Heat to boiling, boil for 1 minute
7. Add sifted low-gluten flour, stir quickly until no granules, then turn off the flame
8. Eggs are all put into the bowl first, and the batters are added one by one. Quickly stir evenly after adding one. Add the appropriate amount when adding the third time, observe the stickyness of the batter, lift it into an inverted triangle, and finally mix it with the gloss of the batter. Supple
9. Loading a flower bag
10. Extrusion evenly in the baking tray, extrusion straight up, full and fine (if the baking tray is not anti-stick, you need to spread the paper)
11. The meringue is slightly firm after being refrigerated, which is easy to cut and use. If it is cut very hard, you can put it back to warm it first.
12. Put the meringue on the squeezed puff
13. Put in a preheated oven, heat it at 200 degrees, heat it at 160 degrees for 10 minutes, turn it to fire 180 degrees, and simmer for 160 minutes at 160 degrees. Do not open the oven for the first 10 minutes. The fire is 180 degrees, 25 minutes, the last five minutes to see, because each oven temperature is not the same, do not color too much)
Pastries should be done well in advance
Roasted puffs do not open the oven often