Quick & Easy French Toast Grilled Cheese
The french toast is easy to make and makes a delicious breakfast, quick and easy. French toast gives the impression of a holiday luxury snack. The toast that has been soaked in egg liquid is fried into a shiny golden yellow color, and the outside is crispy and the inside is smooth and cake-like. Just enjoy.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 butter
- 1 piece cheese
- Make sure you have all ingredients prepared.
- Using a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Place the cheese piece in the middle of two toasts.
- Dip bread in egg mixture until each slice is soaked through.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Fry the bread slices until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add nuts to your breakfast.