DIY Snow Crisp at Home
Delicious desserts for your kids and family. It's very easy to make at home, and snow crisp is so hot in China. Just have a try now.
- 30 g Butter
- 30 g Dried Cranberries
- 50 g Mixed Nuts
- 50 g Dried Milk Powder
- 100 g Crisp Biscuits
- 100 g White Marshmallows
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a very low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir gently while they melt.
- Add the milk powder and stir until fully combined after the marshmallows have melted.
- Pour the nuts and dried cranberries onto the marshmallow mixture.
- Add crisp biscuits
- Put on your plastic gloves and thoroughly mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into the mold
- Spoon milk powder over it. Put into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the slab into serving sized pieces.